Reopening statement and COVID 19 adjustments
I would just like to provide all of my lovely clients with an update on possible changes to the way I do business upon reopening. The past few months have been very uncertain for everyone and I just want to say thank you for your patience. It really is appreciated.
I would like to attempt to reschedule my clients for the mid to end of July to which I am sending out possible dates for ASAP. This is based on what advice the government are providing at this time and this will be subject to change if the guidance changes or if I decide that reopening is not the right thing to do when the time comes. I will also be taking new bookings from 1st August onwards.
I am still considering the changes to session durations for newborn sessions in particular. I am unable to give full guidance on this until closer to the time and hopefully I can minimise the overall adjustments to all sessions. I have always maintained a high standard of cleanliness, this has always been a very important factor for me so I am confident that new and existing clients will not have to worry.
Here are just a few measures that I will be implementing as a matter of certainty;
· I will be providing a sanitising station which will include antibacterial hand gel and optional face masks. If you want to arrive wearing your own mask this is also acceptable.
· I will be minimising the quantity of photo sessions I conduct to a maximum of 1 shoot per day for all newborn sessions and 2 shoots per day for all other types of session. I will also be limiting weekly amount of sessions I do per week down to a maximum of 4. This will stay in place for as long as I see fit.
· There will be a deep clean to all areas accessible to my clients the evening prior to your session and in between all sessions. All surfaces will be sanitised with bacterial spray and all props will be cleaned prior to use.
· I will conduct a full risk assessment prior to the commencement of photo sessions to help me identify any additional risks and to keep in line with any government changes.
· I will have to limit all sessions to a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children and they all must be part of the same household.
In addition to the above measures I am taking, I will be asking all of my clients to ensure that if they display any symptoms at all, that they contact me to rearrange their session date as soon as possible. I will retain client information and I will be taking part in the government track and trace scheme as and when this becomes necessary.
**Please note that this list is not exhaustive and I will be providing further updates on the approach to reopening.**
I really hope that in the coming weeks, that we all start to return to a sense of normality and I can’t tell you all enough about how I have missed meeting all of my amazing clients. I am really excited to get snapping away again
Remain safe always.
xx Jenny xx